Friday 14 August 2015

Hilarious prank played on a Plumber

My week started off in a rather unusual way and I'm sure there isn't many of you out there who could say that there week has started in the same way.

I was prank called by a local radio station SA-FM's morning show Cat and Amos in my home town of Adelaide, South Australia.  I was caught out by Amos when he rang me early in the morning pretending to be looking for a plumber to help him with a bathroom renovation project in a suburb of Adelaide called Prospect.  As I always do when a phone call sounds a little bit suspicious as it did in this telephone you always give it the benefit of the doubt, as it turned out in this particular instance the call was bogus, but harmless.

The buzz which has been created through this phone call going to air in Adelaide on Monday has been amazing, so I'm actually grateful to have been prank called.  During my time as plumber I certainly have had my fair share of un wanted prank calls, so this was a good one.

Have you ever a weird phone call or a bizarre job that you have attended to? It doesn't have to plumbing related, we would love to hear your stories.

Can't wait to hear your funny stories, nothing beats a great laugh, cheers Aaron

17 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That sounds like fun. How did they come to find you, was it random, or did someone dob you in. Thanks for linking up with #HIT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nicole, thank you for the reply, I apologies as I think the link was taken down by the radio station but I have now since rectified it. Have a nice weekend in QLD.

      Delete
  2. I would have loved the have heard you on the radio Aaron!! And I hope the prank actually brings in business for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bec, thanks for the comment, hopefully the click through link is actually working. Have a nice weekend😉

      Delete
  3. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
    Rhode Island Plumbers

    ReplyDelete
  4. شركة الروناء للتنظيف بخميس مشيط اتصل الان
    شركة الروناء للنظافه العامه اسم كبير في عالم النظافه في المملكه اسم يعني الثقه اسم يعني الامانه في تقديم اعلي خدمه وباعلي دقه وبافضل طريقه للتنفيذ لدينا افضل عماله مدربه وباعلي دقه في تنفيذ كافه اعمال النظافه &* %%
    فريقنا يقوم بتنظيف كل مستلزمات المنازل والفلل والشقق القديمه منها والجديده

    شركة الروناء

    اعمالشركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
    متميزة داخل المنطقة التي تعمل بها لانها تعمل علي تقديم كل ما هو جديد في عالم النظافة لتقديم خدمة متميزة للعميل فتعامل مع شركة شركة تنظيف بابها
    ستلاقي فريق من العمال لدك مختصين في اعمال نظافة الفلل وهذا يحدث ايضا مع شركة تنظيف بجازان

    والتي تعمل علي نظافة الخزانات وتعقيها للقضاء علي الاوساخ والبكتريا الصغيرة التي توجد بها معكم ايضا شركة شركة تنظيف ببيشة
    التي تعمل علي الصيانة والتنظيف بواسطة اثنين من الفنين المختصين في مجال التنظيف واليك خدمة اساسية تلبي لك العيش في بيئة خالية من الحشرات الصغيرة من خلال قسم شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها ولدينا ايضا
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط الذي يعمل علي القضاء علي جميع الحشرات المنزلية كما يوجد قسم اخر في مجال مكافحة الحشرات وهو
    شركة رش مبيدات بجازان التي تقدم خدمة الوقاية والقضاء علي هذه الافات بواسطة مبيدات طبيعية

    ولدى شركة الروناء جميع هزة الخدمات وباسعار مميزة جدة شركة تنظيف بنجران

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بنجران

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
    شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s really very informative that I wanted ever, thanks for this.
    plumber

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Plumbing issues

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Such an astonishing and supportive post this is. I super cherish it. It's so great thus amazing. I am quite recently stunned.
    Edmonton plumber

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work Plumber Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  9. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. PPR plumbing

    ReplyDelete
  10. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Blocked drain plumber melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you looking for local plumbers Sutherland shire area? Priority Plus Plumbing Company provides 24 hour emergency plumbing services in Sutherland Shire, Sydney. Feel free to call our local emergency plumber today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. Nettoyage feuilles gouttières Lévis, QC

    ReplyDelete